Outlook.com was created to replace Hotmail, Â so Hotmail login is similar to Sign in Outlook Email.Â Although Login Hotmail is simple, if you want to be sure, I will help you.
WHAT IS HOTMAIL?
Hotmail is the common name of Windows Live Hotmail, and after 2012 is renamed to Outlook. This is a popular Webmail service. And Hotmail is considered as the “originator” in the field of Webmails when it was created by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in 1996. Hotmail is now regarded as the popular email service in the top nowadays in the world with the It’s easy to sign up and bring you lots of cool gadgets with Microsoft’s popular office suite or high capacity storage and streaming.
If you want to find out more about Hotmail, click here.
HOW TO SIGN IN HOTMAIL ON DESKTOP:
# 1: Visit live.com.
# 2:Â Select Sign in.
# 3:Â Enter Hotmail address + password.
- Hotmail address can be Email, Phone or Skype.
If you do not have an account, you select No account? Create one! to Sign up Hotmail.
HOTMAIL LOGIN ON MOBILE DEVICES
Option 1: Hotmail login directly from Browser:
Step 1: Enter hotmail.com on the address bar.
Step2:Â Â enter your Hotmail account and Hotmail password.
Option 2:Â Sign In Hotmail from Mobile app
For iPhone user:
- Click the âSettingsâ icon on your iPhone. Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and click on the arrow.
- Â Choose âAdd Accountâ from the Account section of Settings. Choose âMicrosoft Exchange.â
- Â Fill in the blanks to the right of Email, Username and Password. Skip Domain. Change the description if you wish; iPhone automatically fills it in based on your previous information.
- Â Click âNext.â The iPhone tries to find your mailbox. If it is successful, click âNextâ and skip the next two steps. If not, you must manually enter your settings.
- Â Log in to the Outlook Web App with the URL given to you by your network administrator, if you do not know the server name. Your iPhone can now find your mailbox.
- Click âOptions | See All Options | Account | My Account | Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP Access” to find the server name.
- Â Choose any or all of the folders you wish to sync from Mail, Contacts or Calendar. Click âSave.â Keep the default settings or customize as you wish.
- Â Click the Home button on the iPhone and then click the mail icon. Wait for your email to appear.
For Android user:
- First, open the email application. Â Then, you can set up your Hotmail account by selecting Outlook.comÂ under the email providers listed.Â Go to the Google Play Store. Â Type outlook in the search bar. Â Then, the first thing that shows on the list is the Microsoft Outlook application, choose it.
- Â Tap on the green install button to get the Microsoft Outlook mail app.Â Itâll now download to your Android smartphone.
- Next, tap the green open button for Microsoft Outlook to set up you Hotmail email account.
- Tap on getÂ started button when the outlook mail app starts.
- Now, youâll enter your Hotmail email address. Then, select continue.
- Youâre directed to enter your Hotmail password in the box. After youâve entered your password, tap the blue sign in button.Â Your Hotmail account then becomes authenticated with the outlook app.
- You can add another Hotmail email account or tap on the skip option in the lower left-hand side of your Android smartphone screen.
- Finally, youâll get an introduction to the key features of the Outlook mail app. You can either go through them or skip on the lower left-hand side again.
You have the choice of using a focused inbox where only important and allowed emails are displayed.Â Alternatively, you may also switch to other which lets you see all your emails regardless of urgency.
Hotmail is quite simple to use with its easy-to-use multilingual interface with fast load times. And Hotmail also offers a number of interesting utilities, including calendar, group discussions, tasks, photos, and online storage.
If you need multi-utility products then Hotmail will be the great application for you. In addition, the current Windows PCs synchronize the mechanism of data synchronization with the cloud to help you store and work easily.